Manual Lymphatic Drainage Course
2-day course learning the basics of the lymphatic system and learning how to treat post-op clients
During this course you will learn:
- What the lymphatic system is and how it works
- The purpose of an MLD massage
- How to manipulate the system
- Tools needed complete procedure
- We will discuss common issues that arise after surgery
- The supplies needed to conduct treatment and supplies needed after certain surgeries
- We will discuss answers to frequently asked questions
- There will be a handout on Routine and the modifications needed depending on the clients’ surgery
There will be a theory portion to the class as well as hands-on. You will conduct the massage as well as have the massage done to you; so please be prepared to get on the table.
Deposits are non-refundabale
We will reach out within 24hrs of payment to schedule your class. You will be contacted via the email you provide at checkout.
Items will be shipped out within 72 hours if student is not within the city limits to pick up their equipment from the facility.
No refunds are offered for any classes.
Full Terms and Conditions
You can review our full list of terms and conditions here: Terms and Conditions.